My friend and our kite

This week one of my bestest friends is staying with me. Kelley is in grad school in Texas so we don’t get to see each other very often any more. Which is a bummer. She’s really groovy. This week she is on her spring break and is staying at the Hotel Wofford while she is in town. It’s some awesome to get to be around her again. She’s one of my favorite people.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day so Kelley and I decided to take a trip to Craighead to play. I had a kite I had purchased but never used so we attempted to make it fly. There wasn’t much wind but we still had a blast. It was one of those moments when you remember that it’s not what you do with someone, but who you do it with.

After the kite, we sat at the edge of the water and threw in rocks. Kelley has the amazing ability to skip stones. I, unfortunately, do not. I’m not too upset though. I’m easily amused. It’s enough for me to just chunk rocks into the water and listen to them ker-plunk! It was a beautiful day.

  393940-R1-052-24A_024

1 Comment:

  1. Kalford said...
    Aww...I'm touched. I am one of the soon to be famous writer, Sarah Wofford's favorite people. That's an honor I will take to the grave :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home